Dr. Ali Nihat Ofluoglu (Eye Surgeon)
Dr. Ali Nihat Ofluoğlu
Eye surgeons operating at our Smart Laser Eye Centers specialize in the treatment of known eye diseases and defects. Our Ophthalmologists have divided into general eye diseases treatments, laser eye surgery, cataract surgery and anterior segment treatments.
We do not only perform eye surgeries at our Smart Laser Eye Centers. We are constantly improving our eye treatments by researching and applying treatment techniques and technologies.
Our 100% dedication to excellence using the latest technologies in medicine lies behind the fact that helps us achieve Eye Surgery results that delight our patients and makes our Eye surgeons one of the best in their field. Many of our colleagues working in our hospitals have regained their eye health thanks to the treatments performed by our eye doctors.
Dr. Ali Nihat Ofluoglu
After graduating from primary school in Trabzon, Dr. Ofluoglu. He completed secondary and high school in Istanbul. He graduated from Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Faculty of Medicine in 1987. He successfully completed his ophthalmology residency at the University of Vienna, Austria. He received his specialization equivalency in Turkey from Istanbul University Capa Faculty of Medicine. He worked as an Ophthalmologist at Taksim German Hospital between 1997-2014 as an ophthalmologist.
- German Hospital
- Galata Medical Academy
Certificates, Memberships, Scientific Publications
- Articles Published in International Refereed Journals (Sci&Ssci&Arts And Humanities)
- Die Endeskopie Der Ablriteden Traenenwege. Akuchar, P. Novak,
- Ofluoglu F.J: Steinkogler. Spectrum Der Augenheikunde (1985)
- Volumersatz Der Orbita Myth Bioplastic. F.J. Steinkogler, A. Kuchar,
- Novak, A.Ofluoglu Spektrum Der Augenheikunde
- Turkish Ophthalmology Association
- European Society Of Cataract And Refractive Surgeons
- American Society Of Cataract And Refractive Surgey
Specialized Treatments and Surgeries:
- Retractive Laser Eye Surgery: iLASIK (Femto Lasik), LASIK, LASEK, Trans Epithelial PRK (NO TOUCH) and SMILE
- Cataract Surgery (Smart Lens Surgery)
- Keratoconus Treatments – Cross-Linking Surgeries
- Pterygium Surgery
- Dry Eye Disease and Treatments
- Strabismus Treatments
- Glaucoma- Glaucoma Eye Pressure Treatments
- Diabetic Retinopathy – Treatments for Diabetes-Related Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration Disease Treatments