Dr. Alim Huseynov (Eye Surgeon)
Dr. Alim Huseynov
Eye surgeons operating at our Smart Laser Eye Centers specialize in the treatment of known eye diseases and defects. Our Ophthalmologists have divided into general eye diseases treatments, laser eye surgery, cataract surgery and anterior segment treatments.
We do not only perform eye surgeries at our Smart Laser Eye Centers. We are constantly improving our eye treatments by researching and applying treatment techniques and technologies.
Our 100% dedication to excellence using the latest technologies in medicine lies behind the fact that helps us achieve Eye Surgery results that delight our patients and makes our Eye surgeons one of the best in their field. Many of our colleagues working in our hospitals have regained their eye health thanks to the treatments performed by our eye doctors.
Dr. Alim Huseynov
He completed primary, secondary and high school in Baku. He graduated from Azerbaijan Medical Faculty in 2010. He completed his ophthalmology residency in Baku National Ophthalmology Center Azerbaijan. He was entitled to receive the Presidential Scholarship of the Republic of Azerbaijan in 2014, and completed the equivalence of specialization in Turkey in the Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, Selcuk University in 2014-2018, and worked as a research assistant and ophthalmologist at the university until 2018. He worked as an Ophthalmologist at Private LIV Hospital Ulus between 2019-2022.
- Selcuk University Faculty of Medicine
- Private LIV Hospital Ulus
Memberships, Scientific Research:
- Peroperative developing choroidal detachment and its management.
- Surgical Approach in Posterior Polar Cataract.
- Iatrogenic retinal artery occlusion caused by cosmetic facial autologous fat filler injections.
- Effect of Smoking on Ocular Surface and Corneal Nerves.
- Lupus choroidopathy in a patient with discoid lupus erythematosus.
- Endophthalmitis and its treatment with early parsplanavitrectomy.
- Turkish Ophthalmology Association.
Specialized Treatments and Surgeries:
- Retractive Laser Eye Surgery: iLASIK (Femto Lasik), LASIK, LASEK, Trans Epithelial PRK (NO TOUCH) and SMILE
- Cataract Surgery (Smart Lens Surgery)
- Keratoconus Treatments – Cross-Linking Surgeries
- Pterygium Surgery
- Dry Eye Disease and Treatments
- Strabismus Surgery
- Glaucoma- Glaucoma Eye Pressure Treatments
- Neuro ophthalmology
- Retinal Diseases Treatments
- Uveitis Diseases
- Ectropion and entropion surgery – Eyelid deformity treatments
- Enucleation and Evisceration Prosthetic Eye Surgery